Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.31.1 Crack + license [Latest] 2020
Nikon Camera Control Pro Crack is designed to closely organize the setup of almost all Nikon digital SLR cameras. If your table uses a wireless association, you must have a wireless counter. The function and advantage of this application index is the shortest transfer of descriptions from the camera to your computer through an uncomplicated procedure in which all your data, such as the cover of their storage space, is recorded and transmitted to your computer. It is adapted to be constant with those carried in the most modern cameras for a smoother procedure.
Nikon Camera Control Pro – This software is designed to regularly monitor the settings of most Nikon digital SLR cameras. The camera can be connected to a computer with a USB cable, with a wired or wireless network with a wireless transmitter. It supports advanced camera features such as LiveView, Image Control and Viewer. with which you can preview and select before transferring them to your computer. Exclusive Nikon image processing and viewing software is also supported.
Camera Control Pro can remotely set and control the exposure, shutter speed and aperture of your camera. Using this program, you can control your camera very effectively. With the advanced features in the Nikon D3 and D300, the software is also capable of displaying the exact images and choosing to transfer your data to your computer screen.
Features of Nikon Camera Control Pro Crack
- Remote control of most computer’s DSLR settings (including exposure, shutter speed, and aperture control).
- Control over a wired or wireless network using a wireless transmitter.
- Direct transfer of images from the camera to the computer and controls all the processes from recording to storing images.
- The advanced screen function displays thumbnails of images stored on the computer.
- Images in the camera’s buffer can be recognized or deleted before being transferred to the computer via the on-screen display or reduced image operations.
- Supports LiveView (Hold and Tripod) mode, in which the camera sensor provides real-time preview through the lens. Thanks to the Live mode, the focus and / or lock can be adjusted at the same time.
- Along with confirming the recording on the computer screen. In tripod mode, it is possible to select the desired AF point remotely.
- Supports a system of image management modes, allowing you to select and adjust image settings on your computer.
- Create custom curves (key change information) and save them on camera.
- windows 10/8/8.1/7.
- 200 MB RAM
- 50 MB space in Hard Drive
- Processor: 1 GHz
Click here & Download Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.31.1 [Latest]